DORI JACOB, LITERARY MANAGER, MAGIC THEATRE
“Finding a great play is difficult. A great play for me can mean several things. The first thing I look for is a compelling story that is told…
Some of the StoryNexus doodles I’ve worked on over the past week or two. Here we have:
- Sydan, the high-class authoress with a violent streak and a tinge of kleptomania from Fallen London
- Ilvala Soma, the gentle but iron-willed dreamwalker who loves a good (literal) mindscrew from Samsara
- Sydan Kuu Loska, Scarf and Feather Society member and Ironbird reformer from Winterstrike
- Sydan Martin, highly-suspicious spy from The Silver Tree
- Contes, in both her Arrel tradgoth attire and her Annwn bard gear from The Annwn Simulation 1985
Seriously, I’ve done better work on notebook paper in the last week than I’ve probably ever done in a sketchbook. Notebook paper is seriously magical.
Fan art for storynexus games, including mine (The Annwn Simulation). This. Is. AWESOME.